Indian IPO

All details about Hot Indian Primary Market.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

PTC plans to float PTC Financial IPO in FY11

PTC India official said the company plans to float PTC Financial initial public offering (IPO) in FY11, reports CNBC-TV18 quoting NW18.

PTC is looking to acquire coal mine in Indonesia.

PTC India Financial Services (PFS) was promoted by PTC India as a special purpose investment vehicle to provide total financial services to the entities in energy value chain.

PTC holds 77.60% stake in the company while the remaining 22.40% is shared equally by both Goldman Sachs Strategic Investments Limited and Macquarie India Holdings Limited.

PFS is one of the promoters of the India's first power exchange viz. Indian Energy Exchange and holds 26% equity in it.

At 14:54 pm, the share was quoting at Rs 107, up Rs 2.55, or 2.44%. Its market cap stood at Rs 3,151.66 crore at this price.

The company's trailing 12-month (TTM) EPS was at Rs 3.24 per share, till the December quarter results of 2009.

The stock's price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio stands at 33.02. The book value of the company is at Rs 54.44 per share. Price-to-book value of the company was at 1.97. The dividend yield of the company was at 1.12%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home